3.03.2011

Trip to TaRgEt!!!

This morning Morgan took Zach and a few friends from his basketball team to Weber State for the basketball play-off games. Lehi was playing Sky View (my hometown school) at 2:00. And they really wanted to see Lehi play. Too bad they were one of the first games, I'm sure they boys were happy though, cuz they all got checked out of school! Lucky kids! So, they decided to stay for the remainder of the day since they made the drive up there! They are on their way home right now, which makes it late for a school night. But I'm so glad that my husband enjoys doing things like this. This is what makes memories... ever since we have lived here he has taken Zach, so it has kinda turned into a "tradition". Zach looks forward to it every year, he loves going places with his dad, and I'm sure he had a great time having his friends come along too! He has 7th grade orientation at the Middle School in the morning, and he can't be late, so I hope he can wake up! I can't believe my boy is going to be starting Middle School next year! We have registration next week! WOW!
Today after the kids got home from school, I had to run Brinley to dance. While I was waiting for her I ran to Target to grab a few things. I really didn't need that many things and had fun walking around with my kids loooking. I love that store, and have to keep myself away or I spend too much moola there! Kinda like Costco! While we were in the store Halle pooped, and of course I didn't have a diaper or wipes with me, (which I always keep wipes in my purse, so I don't know why I didn't have them) So, I had to grab diapers and wipes to go change her. After we were done checking out we proceeded to the bathroom to take care of business. Well, I had Boston with me, and didn't want to leave him hangin by himself looking at the dollar section (which is what he wanted to do) so I made him come in the girls bathroom with me, which he wasn't very happy about. I guess he is a little old cuz while I was changing Halle's diaper he noticed the "machine" on the wall that looked like it might have candy in it. He asked me what it was and I kinda ignored him like I didn't know. He then says "mom, what does T-A-M-P-O-N (as he spells out the word) spell? I'm sure whoever was in there was laughing! So, I told him it was something that girls need, and if they don't have one in their purse they can put a quarter in and get one! His face then lights up and says "Oh, I know what those are, Aunt Ish-ish (my sister) uses them all the time! (Sorry Sonnet) She always has them in her pockets, and I always find them! They are like a stick, and you put them up your bum!" Not sure where he got that part from... I was laughing as we walked out of the bathroom, and I'm sure everyone else that was in there was too! Gotta love those bathroom moments with your little boys! :)

5 comments:

Steve said...

That's hilarious!!! I love Target and Costco as well. :)

Steve said...

Oops, I always forget to log out of Steve and log in as me...this is Angie!

Ashlee said...

Hahaha! Oh Boston! I LOVE Target too much. You and Morgan are the best parents. Jason and I always talk about how we want to do stuff like you guys do. I can't believe Z is going to jr high!

michelle said...

That is So Hilarious! Love those awkward moments with your boys huh?

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

o my heck, i am laughing right now. That is toooo funny. Kids are too fun!!!!