Boston's last basketball game was Feb. 23. As you can tell from this picture, he gets really into his game and plays HARD!!! I think he really liked to see how sweaty he could get!
He actually was sick for this game, but he wasn't running a fever so I let him go play! There was NO WAY this kid was missing his last game! He got the Utah Jazz shorts for his birthday and hadn't been able to wear them to a game yet and was so excited to wear the shorts! He played awesome and of course kept score the whole time! I videoed some of his game and when I zoomed in on his face you could tell he was concentrating so hard! Every time he would come out of the game he would tell me what the score was, you'd think I could help the kid out and keep score for him so he could just play, but I tried that. Didn't work so well!
This is Halle during the game, she was carrying my sisters purse and my video camera bag at the same time. Nice cheez! So cute!
Coach Greg and Coach Morgan
with
Ethan and Boston
Ish-ish and Boston
Mommy, Halle, & Daddy with Boston at his last game.
I look like death, Brinley was home sick and I felt so bad leaving her, but I couldn't miss Boston's last game! My kids were sick all week, it was a LONG one!
Nice season bud! We are proud of you for working hard!
Now we're on to BASEBALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment