Last night Zach had a basketball game @ 8:30 and I decided not to go. I let Morgan take the kids, I shouldn't have cuz they didn't get home until after 10, but I just needed a night at home! It seems as though we are always on the go, and I hadn't had my head above water since we got back from St. George! I needed a night at home with no interruptions from anyone so I could clean the kitchen, sort the laundry, wash the laundry, pick up the living room, checked my email, fold the towels, "listen" to American Idol as I ran around the house! It was a good night, and much needed! :) It was almost 10 and they still weren't back so I even decided to hop in the shower! I threw some cookies in the oven to bake while I was showering, not a good idea, they were a little crispy... It is amazing how much you can get accomplished in a couple of hours!
All I really wanted to do is lay on the couch and "watch" American Idol, I was so tired! At 10:30 I laid down with Boston and Halle and they both fell right asleep, so I snuck out of the bed and went up to say good night to Brinley and Zach and Brinley wanted me to lay by her, I NEVER get to lay by her anymore cuz I'm always laying with the 2 littles! So I happily crawled in her bed with her, and she was out in 5 min! Well, I guess I was too, cuz I didn't wake up until 1:30 and I was so tired I didn't even want to go downstairs into my bed, but I did. It took me forever to go to sleep because Morgan was snoring so loud (that's why I always have to go to sleep before him) when I finally got to sleep Halle woke up at 3:30 and was itching her foot like crazy! This was the 2nd night she had done this, so I got some anti-itch Eczema cream that I had and seriously had to rub her feet for 1 hour!!! She would start to doze off and then wake up and put her foot in the air and cry, or grab my hand and put it on her foot! Then her hands started itching too! I need to call her doctor today and see what it could be. The only thing that came to my mind was "hand-foot-mouth" disease. Yuck! So, at 4:18 she finally was back to sleep, yeah, I could finally get a few hours of sleep till the kids have to get up! Morgan's alarm went off at 6:15 and I didn't hear a thing! Boston came and crawled in my bed at 7:30 and I thought oh, I get to sleep for 30 more min. But of course I couldn't go back to sleep so, I got up and made the kids pancakes for breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment