4.05.2011

BrAcEs!!!

After

Zach got braces today!!! He is starting to look more like a teenager these days, and I love it! So many fun things he is getting to experience!!! A few months ago he got contacts, and is just now mastering putting them in without taking him 20 minutes! Those first few weeks were rough! Now he gets to practice putting his rubberbands in for his braces.... patience... it will take alot!
He looks so cute, and I am already used to them! Halle keeps pointing at his teeth wondering what in the heck is on them! He did really good, and hasn't been in too much pain yet! He has had 2 smoothies today from Roxberry, so he's not complaining! I told him I think he's going to loose weight cuz he won't be able to eat NEAR as much as he usually does! The good thing is he won't have to starve himself for weigh ins this year for football! :) No fun having your teeth hurt and not being able to eat! We had a yummy dinner yesterday to "celebrate"! Morgan grilled steak and we had yummy baked potatoes that were HUGE! I made Zach his favorite Texas Caviar to eat with chips, cuz I figured it would be awhile before he could eat those! :) I also made the kids crepes before school this morning! Zach's request! He wanted a yummy breakfast before we were off for his appointment! It was a good day! I am so tired, I don't know why I am up right now, so I'm going to go snuggle in my warm bed! (It's warm because my kids have been sleeping in it!) :) I didn't make Zach go back to school, we went and got the movie Megaminds and watched it when the kids got home from school. It was early out day, and we laid around all afternoon, it was so nice! We actually did alot of layin around all weekend with it being General Conference! Sonnet came over tonight for the end of the game, she was here for awhile, we hadn't seen her in a long time! The kids always love to see her, and are so goofy! Even Halle, it's funny how she tries to act like the other kids! She's pretty cute if I say so myself!

Before

I braided Brinley's hair during conference, and we took her braids out this morning before school, she was lookin pretty cute! Her hair had so many different lengths in it, it was hard to braid all the way to the bottom...

After

The two littles woke up early this morning, and this is what they did while I made breakfast...
2 peas in a pod

1 comment:

Steve said...

Braces are a joy! Chase just had 4 brackets across his front four teeth a year ago. Waiting to see if he will have to have a full set or not. Zach's teeth look pretty good to me in the before picture. :)