4.26.2011

Da GiRlS!

Brinley really is the best big sister Halle could ever ask for!
I don't know what the two would do without each other!
I am so glad that they are sisters and that Halle could join our family!
She is exactly what this girl needed!
Brinley is so much help with her, and I never even have to ask! (well, sometimes I do) She just does it naturally! This was spring break week and I had 3 huge piles of laundry on my bed that needed to be folded so I asked Brin if she would take Halle for a walk outside in her stroller, and she fell asleep!!! Something that NEVER happens! So, double bonus for ME! I got my laundry folded and my baby was asleep! We carefully carried the stroller inside and let her sleep peacefully where it was WARM! The boys were at baseball so I helped Brinley clean her room and go through some of her clothes! It can look a little scary these days! :)

My cute baby! ASLEEP~


Brinley and Halle watching Toy Story 3 (I'm sure)

Halle always wants Brinley to put her animals by her and put a blanket over all of them!
And of course her wish is granted!

My cute little girl! She wanted to lay on the counter after I had got done doing the dishes one morning, I had set her up there for something and I think she just loved that it was clean, and nothing was on it!

So cute!

Playing hide-n-seek!
Love those smiles!

Sisters by Chance
Friends by Choice!

I love this quote, even though I truly believe that they chose to be sisters...

No comments: