4.26.2011

SpriNg BrEaK- Part 2

So, I'm glad we started our Spring Break with a weekend getaway! The week went by WAY too fast and ended up with the last 3 days of Zach playing baseball! It was a good week, I love to have the kids home, and Halle loved it too! The kids are a great help with her, but she still loves her mama! Monday the kids had friends sleepover and spent the day hanging out which was SO nice! They don't get to do this enough with our busy schedules!
On Tuesday we took a trip to the mall to get a few things, it was a fun afternoon! We met Morgan for lunch and he went back to work so we could shop! Boston had to leave for baseball practice which I wasn't very happy about, but we all met back up at the UVU game that night! There were lots of people from Lehi there that night cuz my friends work was giving away tickets, it was fun for the kids to run around with all of their friends! It started snowing the last 15 min. of the game! It was great!
Wednesday Zach's baseball team started playing in the Spring Break tourney that was held in Salem, we went to most of the games, but it was freezing cold! Definitely not baseball weather! We were there Friday night when they won the championship so that was fun! Those boys played a mean game and were down 5-1 and came back and won 13-5! It was so much fun to see them energized and loving the game!!!
Saturday was Super League and I think the boys were all worn out! So were the fans! haha!
They lost both of their games and called it a week, playing 8 games!
Way to go Tigers!

I just have to say that as I am typing this there is a storm outside right now! It is supposed to SNOW tonight! I can hear the wind blowing like crazy!
Will SPRING ever be here?

Going to eat in between games in Salem.
Subway anyone?
The kids thought it would be fun to ride in the back of Daddy's truck!

This is Brinley and her best little friend from school Kayla.
She moved right after Christmas, so doesn't go to the same school anymore,
but they still keep in touch and love when they can see each other!
We had Kayla come stay over Friday night, she endured all the games with us!
I think her and Brinley would have fun together wherever they were!

CHAMPIONS!!!

Love this kid!

No comments: