4.26.2011

MoRgAn's B-DaY #36!

Last Friday was Morgan's birthday! He turned the big 36!
Zach was supposed to be playing in a baseball tournament that day but it got cancelled because of the weather! So, he had the day off which was nice! He was able to do some things he wanted!
He started off the morning by going on Brinley's field trip with her! The 3rd grade went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I have taken the kids every year, but Morgan has never been able to go, so it was fun for him to go with her! Afterwards they went back to the school and they found Zach and Morgan took the kids to lunch. (Something else he doesn't get to do) They even came home and got Boston to join in the fun! They went to Taco Time cuz it was close by, but still Yummy! I love that place!

Halle was really into opening the presents! She got so excited for each one, so Morgan just let her open them!

The girls gave him a Willow Tree to add to my collection! :)
It is called "My Girls".
He loved it!

Morgan with the kiddos! He loves them so much and would do anything for them!
He is such a good daddy to them!
After we were done opening presents he wanted to take the kids to go hit at the field, they were gone for a couple of hours! I stayed home with Halle cuz it was too cold and we watched Charlotte's Web! It was her first time seeing it, and she loved all of the animals!
Even if there is no practice the kids love to go hit and throw with their dad! They can't get enough! Morgan got to stay home with Halle in the afternoon while I went into Boston's class to help with the Easter party! I think they may have even got a little nap in together!
It was a perfect day for him, spending time with the ones he loves the most!
I tease him that he is a "home body"! But he LOVES it!
Me, on the other hand I like to go OUT and party!


I made his favorite cake of course, the one his mom would make for him growing up!
It is a Chocolate Oatmeal cake, and is very rich and yummy!

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday...

The whole gang...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope you had a fun day!
Thanks for everything you do for us!
We love you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a cute family. I may need that cake recipe!