3.24.2011

This blog has been deleted...

This blog has been deleted and is no longer available.

Is what came up on my screen when I went to get on my blog about 5 minutes ago!
I panicked! I felt like my whole life went down the drain in seconds!
I took a deep breath and read the instructions on the screen at the bottom in tiny print.
I clicked on "contact us" if you have any questions!
It then took me to a screen that said they suspected unusual and suspicious content on my account and I had to have a verification code texted to my phone!
Once I put the code in all it had me do was change my password and when I re typed my blog address in it came up!!! I was dying! I thought my blog was gone forever!
Or I was going to have to start all over from scratch!
How would I ever have gotten all my "contacts" back that I had?
I am so glad that I got my blog back! I have tried to do so good at updating since I have had my books made! I just got my one from 2010 made and it was shipped to me in less than a week! AMAZING! I have always used blog2print but thought I would try the cutest blog on the block this time! I noticed that they were doing books on their site and they were way cuter! It actually is through the same company, but they had different covers to choose from and their font was cuter! Same price and everything! Kinda silly to care about those things, but hey I'm going to have these books FOREVER right?

No comments: