On Feb. 13th the day before Valentines Boston lost his first tooth!
It was funny cuz I had just taken the kids to the dentist just a week before and the dentist said that his bottom teeth were loose and that he would probably lose them within a month or two!
I didn't even know they were loose!
Good thing the dentist had warned me, or I would have been totally surprised!
It had only been loose for a few days, and I really wanted him to lose his first tooth at home, and not at school! It was Sunday night, and we were kinda wrestling on the floor and I went to feel his tooth to see how loose it was and it popped right out! He almost swallowed it cuz he was laying down, and when he went to spit it out, it almost went up his nose! It came out so fast he didn't even have time to think about if it hurt or not!
My little boy is growing up! Once they start loosing their teeth, there's no goin back!
I love em with their little space in their teeth! They look so cute!
Here he is with his tooth fairy pillow all ready!
He loved his little tooth! I never got a good picture of his "gap"!
2 comments:
Your kids are super cute, Sommer. :)
Oh man he is getting so big! I was looking at pics of Porter's first Thanksgiving when we were all in SJ and he and Bos were just so little! I remember losing my first tooth. What a funny way for Boston to lose his. I bet he will remember it forever!
Post a Comment