3.24.2011
But that is a problem MOM!
Yesterday I was reading books to Boston and Halle before he had to go to school. I was reading the book "Spring is Here" and throughout the whole book, Mole is trying to wake up Bear to tell him Spring is here! At the end he finally wakes him up and he is so exhausted that he falls asleep! I could tell Boston was really thinking about things while I was reading the book to him, and on the very last page he said to me in the most serious voice. "But that is a problem MOM!" I asked him what the problem was, and he said "Now Mole is asleep, and that is a problem, my teacher said that every book has a problem and that it starts out happy, sad, and then happy! The problem is not supposed to be at the END of the book! Cute little kid! I just laughed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment