3.06.2011

LoVe NoTeS...

Today is Sunday and has been one of the most relaxing days we have had in a LONG time! I didn't have to plan a lesson for my class at church, so that is always nice to just wake up and get everyone ready and out the door! That is always a chore with 9 a.m. church! We ate leftovers for dinner tonight, so I didn't spend all day in the kitchen like I normally do. We spent the day doing random things which was nice! After church Halle took Morgans hand and led him to the bedroom and handed him the remote and Toy Story 3! Needless to say they both fell asleep! She is in love with this movie right now! She doesn't even watch t.v. or anything else, but she LOVES Toy Story! She knows all of their names and will point to them when we ask her! It is so funny! She wants to watch it ALL of the time, and I don't let her, because I'm not a big fan of that! (Letting my kids watch t.v. all the time) In fact tonight when it was time to go to bed she did the same thing and I told her NO, so she went and got daddy and brought him in. He is a sucker and would have let her, but I put my foot down! I don't want her getting used to watching a movie before she goes to bed. I made the kids clean their bedrooms becuase we were gone all day yesterday with Zach playing in the Championship for basketball which they won! (pictures to come) I have many posts I still want to write! Brinley told me "Mom, I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest!" haha Well, it is, but I don't think it hurt having them pick up their rooms which needed MUCH attention! We were talking about when Morgan and I were younger and they asked us if our rooms were always clean, they asked us if we made our beds every day and we both said YES! We both remember HAVING to! I don't know why I haven't made the kids make their beds every day, probably because if they make theirs that means that I have to make mine! hahaha So, we are ALL (including me) going to try harder to make our beds every day! We'll see how long it lasts!
Earlier this afternoon the kids wanted to do something nice for us and sent us to our room for 30 min! Could have been nice, or romantic or something, except Halle wanted to come in with us which was fine! :) So, when the kids were ready they came in and got us, and had cleaned up the living room and set up "massage" stations to give us both a massage! They had written this note for us on a big piece of paper! How nice!
I opted for a foot massage, which is my fav, actually any kind of massage is my fav, but my feet were really dry and needed some lotion on them! This is the note they had written, I wanted to write it down cuz it was so cute! I took a picture of it, but you couldn't see it very good!

Written by Brinley:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I want you guys to know that we really really love you guys! And we are going to give you both a foot rub or a massage or anything! I love you to the moon and back, to China, and then to heaven and then to Disneyland and then back to our house! I love U even more than that but I can't fit it, but I Love U!
Love,
Brinley,
Boston, &
Zach

I love my sweet kids! They are always so thoughtful!
Thx guys!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How sweet is that!