10.26.2008

The NEW Troy and Gabriella!

K, so I was in the kitchen making dinner, and the kids came in laughing their heads off saying they needed to show us something! So, we came in and this is what Zach had made! Go ahead laugh your heads off! I thought it was pretty cute of him!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

veronica said...

Oh! This is dangerous!

AliandT said...

You go girl! I love it, and yes I'm dying of laughter right now. I'm a dork also I think I liked it more then my boys. I tried to talk Jul's into going at midnight when it first premiered b/c I was so excited and didn't want to wait until sat. and a part of me wants an excuse to go again :)

Hunsaker Family said...

I am laughing my butt off! You two look great :) I can't believe your dad's transplant was cancelled. What a disappointment. I guess better safe than sorry. Love you all-

Anonymous said...

Sommer. How about putting some High School Musical 3 music on your blog?! Then you can show your true HSM3 pride.:o) ~Sonnet

Sommer said...

Let me get right on that!

Ally said...

Seriously, too funny...I can just see you and Morgan on stage singing and dancing. Ok, Maybe not Morgan...

Jessica said...

Morgan looks so "for real." I need to get Macee to see it too! Maybe late Friday night!!!