10.28.2008


I got this book at Costco a couple of weeks ago... it is SO cute, and my kids loved it! At the end of each story it talks about each habit and what you can do to help your kids. I don't know if they have it there anymore, but just thought I would share, since it was so good!


Brinley and Boston fell asleep on the way home from the movie the other night, and when they came in they just crashed on the bean bag! They were out!


This is baby Murphy... isn't he so cute!


This is Boston doing a silly face at Zach's football game!


Me and Boston at Zach's game!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Again, such cute pictures!! You're so good at posting everything. I need to take lessons from you. :o)

Anonymous said...

OHhhhh Sommer---your little Brinley needs a baby----get on that would ya---hee hee!! TOo cute---she is a little mother hen!!
Love your blog---I like the FALL background---I finally got around to doing mine---Thanks for noticing!
Love ya
Heidi