10.08.2008

sUrPrIsE!!!



As many of you know I threw a SURPRISE party for Zach the night of his birthday! It was so much fun! I was just dying of excitement, especially as soon as the boys started showing up at our house! I was pleased that no one spilled the beans to Zach! He had NO IDEA! I decided to have his "Tigers" buddies over. He hasn't been playing Fall ball because of Football, and he really has missed these boys! They are a great group of kids, and Zach has really made some good friends on the team. I think we are all together so much that we just kinda feel like family!
So.... Morgan came home from work early to take Zach "out" so I could get ready for the party. He had gotten Madden for his birthday, so of course as soon as he got home from school he wanted to play it with his dad. Well, that was o.k. for a minute, but I really needed them gone, so an hour later when they are still playing, I said to Morgan "Don't you guy's have somewhere to go?" (hint, hint) As soon as they left I told Brinley and Boston what we were doing, and they were so excited! So, we got all the decorations and food out and started getting ready. As soon as the boys started coming, you could just feel the excitement! Surprises are so much fun! I really thought this would boost Zach's spirits up after being sick for so long, and going without seeing any of his friends! The boys were a little crazy while we were waiting for Zach to get there, I had 2 boys on lookout duty out the front window, and all I cared about was that everyone was QUIET when he walked in so that he wouldn't know anyone was there. We even hid the shoes in the other room! As soon as everyone yelled Surprise and they came out, Zach was just in shock, he had a permagrin on and just kept looking at everyone, like "What are you doing here?"
The boys had alot of fun, I only planned one game, and the rest of the time they just wanted to hang out. They got a game of football going while Morgan went to pick up the pizza, and I was wishing I went to pick up the pizza! I had no idea that we were going to need a referee! The played ping pong, the Wii, and had a mean game of Nerf tag going on all around the house! It was so much fun to have everyone here, thanks guys for all the awesome presents! Zach was in Hog Heaven with all of his cards! :o) You knew him well!

No comments: