10.25.2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3



We took the kids to go see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 tonight. We couldn't go lastnight because Zach had his last football game which they lost... poor kid. He told me that he was sick of loosing. We'll see what we can do about that next season...
So, I don't know who was more excited for this movie, me or the kids? I know I am a dork, but I LOVED it! The soundtrack came out on Tues. so we have been listening to it all week long! Brinley (and me) had to wait ALL day to go see it tonight cuz Zach had baseball games in Salem today. I actually stayed home cuz it was Super Saturday in our ward and I didn't want to bring home a million "unfinished" projects... cuz you know what happens to them (they never get finished). We made some really cute things which I still need to do some finishing touches on!
So, back to the movie, I couldn't believe how many ADULTS were there! Maybe it was the time we chose, we didn't go until 8:00, but still. Oh, and I think the whole Lehi High School Cheer team was there too! Anyway, Brinley and I loved it, and Morgan and Zach thought some parts were cheesy. (I was just impressed Morgan agreed to go with us!) I figured with the other 2 we sat there in our living room and watched them together, why not go to the movie theater together? And Boston fell asleep! He loved the basketball part at the first. He kept saying "that's cool".
Anyway, I think I am a little too excited about this movie... it must be late! :o)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is sooo funny!!! I too LOVE High School Musical! I am jealous you went! Glad you had a good time!

veronica said...

It's a good thing Morgan is so confident with his manhood that he could go see that movie. I'm impressed!

carrie said...

OK...I was so sad I couldn't go, too!! :o) I wanted to take Matthew and some friends, but our weekend was too crazy. Maybe this week FOR SURE!! I can't wait to see it.... I don't care that I'm old. :o) Your boys were so cute on Saturday. I loved Boston's hair, by the way. Morgan told me that he gets more excited about going to Chili's than Zinn Bistro...so I told him I was going to tell on him. :o) Jason is the same way. It must be a thing with us women liking it so much, I don't know. hee hee Anyway, I'll have to tell you a cute story about Zach when I talk to you next. I'm just too lazy to write it all down....ha ha It's been a long day!! (a long WEEKEND!!) Talk to you soon!!

Ally said...

I'm so glad you got to go see it! When I got home, I told Jon, "I think I have a crush on Zach Efron now." I love it too... :)