10.28.2008


I got to watch my friends baby Murphy last Friday, and I had had him when I went to pick up the kids from school. They were so excited! We came home and the kids just played and played with him! Brinley wanted to feed him his bottle, and I just loved her face in this picture! He is such a happy baby, and was SO fun to have around! It was kinda funny though, cuz when Boston woke up from his nap and I was holding the baby, he got really jealous! Uh-oh, what would he ever do if we ever had another one? Spoiled little thing!


The first grade went on a field trip to Cornbelly's last week, and I got to go with Brinley's class! We had a lot of fun! It was a long day, and I think the kids were ready to go home by the end of it! They got to go on a hayride and pick out a pumpkin, I thought it was so cute, that Brinley picked out the smallest one they had! So, I told her she could get more than one since it was so little! We got to eat lunch there, and watch the pig races, the kids liked that alot! Thanks to my friend Jessica for watching Boston for me! He always has fun at her house with all the boys!






This is my brother Matt reading to Boston when he was here for a couple of days! He is such a goof, and was so cute with my kids, they just loved him! One night he sat there and read books to Boston over and over, Boston loved it!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Cute pictures!! I had to comment 'cause I know Brinley's friend! Talia was in my ward before it SPLIT!! :o( Her parents are friends of ours. She is such a pretty little girl...and SO nice. She and Brinley look so cute together. My kids love it there, too. :o)

Jessica said...

Thanks again for taking my Murph man. I think he loved it (except the Red Sox outfit). Brin looks adorable in her pictures. I am glad you had so much fun at Cornbelly's!!!