Yes, we have already opened presents this morning! You would have thought it was Christmas, Zach woke up at 6, and came down at 6:30 and I was already making him his favorite breakfast, Puff pancakes with Candy syrup! Yummy! He was so cute, he kept trying to wake up the kids so he could open his presents! We already sang to him, and I am going to pick him up from school to take him to lunch! He already has a trip planned with his dad to the card shop with some cash to spend... So, should be a good day! :o)
My sweet little boy turned 10 today! I guess that means he is growing up!? He told me he was in the "double digits" now! He was pretty excited about that! I just love this kid! Zach is always so happy, I swear he was born smiling! I feel like he was born to be a leader, or maybe that just comes with being the oldest... whatever it is he is a great example to everyone around him! I just want him to know how lucky we are to have him in our family!
I saw this on my friends blog, and thought it was a way cute idea...
10 things about my 10 year old!
1. He is always HAPPY!
2. He is a hard worker.
3. He is a friend to everyone.
4. Ever since he was a baby, he is always making people laugh!
5. He loves his brother and sister.
6. He loves to collect sports cards.
7. He is addicted to cards... oh wait did I already say that? :o)
8. He is always happy for other people when they do something good, or are excited about something.
9. He is very active, and LOVES to be doing something all of the time!
10. He loves learning new things!
Love ya Bud!
6 comments:
Oh, he is growing up too fast!!! I was just thinking about my Brinley turning 10 in January and it kinda freaks me out! He's handsome as ever ;)
Happy b-day Zach! Can you believe he's "doubles"? This 10 year mark is just killing me! I am not looking forward to it. Kaeleigh has been thinking she was almost 10 since the day after she turned 9! I wish they didn't want to grow up so fast. Hope he had a terrific day.
Happy Birthday to Zach! And WHAT? Mono? I thought he was going to escape that trauma :( Poor kid. Way fun to see him play at Juan Diego. The girls talk about "Zach's game" everytime we cut thru the school, which is about a zillion times a day.
Happy Birthday, Zach!! Matthew was so bummed he missed his party. We got your message about ten minutes before the party. :o) Thank you for inviting him. He would have loved to come. He loves hanging out with Zach. I hope everything went well...and I'm sure you all had fun!! You're right... He is a GREAT kid. You guys have done a wonderful job raising him. :o) I miss seeing you every morning bright and early!! I hope it's still going well. Have fun and keep kicking butt!! :o)
Happy Birthday Zach! That is so crazy. I remember when he was born. My how time flies. Give me a call when you get a minute Sommer. I can never get a hold of you.
Happy Birthday Z!!! I am glad you had such an awesome time with your Tiger family. Mick was really bummed also! Sommer, he is so big and handsome. And tell him I think he dresses like a hottie!!!
Post a Comment