10.01.2008
Is it really October?
K- so today I was out running errands and realized that it is October and I am still using my air conditioning! That my friends is a wonderful thing! :o) In fact, in my car it said it was 78 degrees! The weather has been so nice for all of Zach's football games, actually probably too hot to play football in (poor kids), but I LOOOOOOOOVE it! It's definitely not football weather, but I will take all the sunshine I can get! Last year, I remember snowstorms, and it being BITTER cold outside at this time! (And yes, I was still wearing flip flops) For those of you who know me well, know that I wear flip flops rain, snow, or shine! They are part of my wardrobe all year long! So, yes, I am missing the weather in Phoenix a little, and just thought I would share with you my happiness of the Sun right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad it's still warm for you ... we're having glorious weather right now!!! High 80s - low 90s next week :) My *FAVE* time of year!
Kari said what I was going to say...wish you were here. I'll sit outside a couple extra minutes just for you!
Post a Comment