Last weekend Brinley got to perform at halftime of the Lehi High football game with the Pionettes! She was so excited! She got to dance with her friend Shaylee, and they both thought they were superstars! My brother Rhett and his family were in town, so they got to come and see her! It was alot of fun to have them there!
Thanks Jess for helping me with her hair! It turned out beautiful!

Brinley and her friend Shaylee

Brinley before her performance!

Brin doing the splits!

Brin and her daddy!

Brinley, Boston, and Nate
3 comments:
OK, you so are going to have to teach me how you did the fancy slide shows & how you get the posting updates under your friends that blog names. LOVE IT ALL :)
Sommer I'm so glad we could find each other in the blogging world! I'll check back often! Feel free to come see me at http://welcometomychaos-vzj.blogspot.com/
I think that girl gets more gorgeous every time I see a picture of her!!! Love seeing your little family but miss seeing you here :)
Post a Comment