Zach played a tough game, he only came out for one play, so he was exhausted by the end of the game! There is a guy that comes and films the games, and puts them on DVD for each one of the kids, it ends up being like $6 per kid per game. So, it's worth it! The camera is up on a tower looking down on the field, so it looks like the NFL games! I was excited, cuz I'm going to miss his game this Saturday. I will be going to my cousins funeral in St. George. So, when I get back I can have a play by play action from Morgan and Zach while I'm watching it at home! This way I won't miss anything because I was talking, or taking care of the kids, or whatever it is that i do during his games! :) There was also a guy there taking pictures of the kids during the game, with a SWEET camera! I swear the lens on that thing was 3 ft. long! So, we got on the website last night, and there are some awesome pictures of Zach! Pictures that I could have never got with my camera. I was so worried about getting pictures during the game, that I felt like I couldn't even watch. And I didn't even get that great of ones. Morgan will have to get out his pocketbook for those though! Anyway, we had a really fun day, it was SO hot and the kids kept wanting to sit under the stairs where there was a little bit of shade, but I wasn't complaining. I LOVE the heat! Come here in a couple of months, we're not even going to be able to feel our fingers and toes! Now, who wants that? Not me!
I posted a few pictures of the rest of the afternoon. We just came home, and HUNG OUT! It was so nice! I feel like the kids have been gone so much since school started! Brinley wasn't feeling good, so she layed down for a couple of hours, the boys just played, Morgan slept, and I cleaned! It was so nice!
Boston and Porter!
Brin and Bos trying to stay cool under some shade!
Zach running! (He's the one with his helmet off)
Zach kicking the ball! What? My son's a kicker?
Zach after the game...not very happy!
5 comments:
Zach looks so old! That is so crazy to see him playing football. Like father like son. I hope Danny always likes playing sports because I can't wait to go to all his games.
Zach looks so old! That is so crazy to see him playing football. Like father like son. I hope Danny always likes playing sports because I can't wait to go to all his games.
sorry....that was me!! I was signed in on one of Jason's sign ins. OOPS....
I'm sorry Zach lost his first game.... What a bummer. We heard he did awesome though, if it means anything. :o) He looks so cute in his uniform. (which is JUST what he wants to hear, I'm sure...hee hee) Football is so much fun, I think. I look forward to it each year....and I'm so sad when it's over. Call me crazy. :o)
Way to go on your touchdown Zach! He looks awesome in his uniform. Wish we could hang out at his games. Kaeleigh could've been a cheerleader for his team...MOVE BACK!!! (please, please, please!) miss you (can you tell?)
Post a Comment