8.28.2008

CuTe LiTtLe FaCe!

This morning after the kids left for school, I went in to check on Boston and found him like this in bed! He loves to get under the covers after he drinks his sippy cuz he is so cold! Well, he fell back asleep and twisted in the covers just enough to make a little hole for his cute little face! I couldn't resist taking a picture! I can't resist taking a picture of anything though! So cute!

2 comments:

Crista Tovey said...

Sommer, your blog is so cute. I love seeing the pictures of your cute kids, good job!

carrie said...

What a little cutie. I'm with you....I'm always taking pictures of my kids. You'll laugh at this...but I tried to take a picture of Bella at the zoo yesterday and she FREAKED out and covered her face. Jason told me she's "tired of the paparazzi".... I felt dumb. :o) Oh well. Anyway, I hope things go well this weekend for you. Drive safely....