8.14.2008

Zach is playing TaCkLe FoOtBaLl!!!

So, my little boy is playing Tackle Football! I don't know who is more excited...Me or Morgan!!! I love watching Zach play football! He has played flag for the last 3 years, and finally decided to put on the pads this year! The night they got their pads and helmet and everything you would have thought it was Christmas morning! Zach was so excited he couldn't contain himself! He had those things on every time I turned around. He would have slept in them if I would have let him! Now that he has been practicing for 3 weeks (5 times a week) I think he is getting enough use out of them! I am so proud of him, he is doing an awesome job, and has his heart in it! His dream is to play in the NFL, just keep working as hard as you are buddy, and it will come true! We can't wait for his first game on the 23rd of August! He is number 33 just like his dad! :) Morgan played football at Dixie State for 2 years after his mission. He is having alot of fun coaching Zach... his dream come true!

No comments: