8.14.2008

Last SuMmEr Nights!

I can't even handle that there are only a few more days until the kids go back to school! No more late nights and sleeping in! Back to schedules, and more schedules! I am so not a schedule person that it drives me crazy when I have to be! Boston is already saying that he is going to be bored without Bubba and Sissy! He loves them so much! Our lives are going to change immensely in the next few days...



2 comments:

Hunsaker Family said...

I'm sooooo jealous of your St. George trip! Sounds like a blast. I'm crying my eyes out that school is starting and my oldest will be in 1st grade. I can't stand it!!!

Ashlee said...

Brinley's outfit is so cute! She is just the cutest gal I know! And Z looks huge! I am probably the only person kind of glad the summer is coming to an end because I don't have to work anymore! Yay! We should try to get Porter and Boston together every now and then. I have not seen you all for a long long time!