So, we decided to go see the movie Mama Mia! It was really cute, totally a chic flick! We went to the late show and didn't get back until almost midnight, and we were sure that the kids were in bed when we walked in the house and it was all quiet and dark! My kitchen was even cleaned up and you could hear the dishwasher running! Just as I went to turn around to Christy and Joni and say "Can you believe it"? The lights flipped on and all the kids jumped out from behind the couch and yelled SURPRISE! Morgan had decided to throw me and "early" birthday surprise! While we were gone, they had wrapped my presents, made me a birthday cake, and each person had made me a homemade birthday card with cute little pictures! It was the cutest thing ever! The kids thought it was the greatest thing! And I have to say I was pretty surprised myself! So we lit the candles and they sang Happy Birthday to me and we ate cake at midnight! It was so much fun! Thanks honey for making my birthday so special!
Thanks Joni and Christy for hangin out with me, I couldn't have asked for a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment