We decided to take the kids to Liberty Land here in Lehi. It just opened this summer, and the kids have been dying to go check it out! Well, let's just say we had to spend all day there to get our money's worth! So, we did! We left and went to Chili's for dinner and came back until it closed. The kids thought it was great, there was hardly anyone there, so they didn't have to wait in line for anything, they could just go hop on whenever they wanted! It basically was your Kiddie land at Lagoon-Morgan and I had a hard time fitting our fat butts in some of the seats! Ha ha!
Afterwards we went and got Icee's and went back to the house and did fireworks! It was a fun day, and I was so happy to spend it with the people I love the most- My family!
1 comment:
Hey Sommer---Happy Birthday GIrl!!! SOooo We did go to the 47 parade and never again--IT was TOO HOT and miserable--Tons of people--brought out Utahs best--hee hee if you know what I mean! sooo you didn't miss out--NExt time we will be watching it on TV in the air cond. as well!! Isn't mamma mia just fun---fUN girly flick! Looks like we are doing all the same things this summer--Lava HOt SPrings--we have similar pics---LOVE IT!! ITs in Lava--by Soda Springs and Malad--You should have called me--next time do! Well YOu take care and it was fun catching up on your blog--LOve ya hon
Heidi
Post a Comment