Remember these big pink sponge rollers??? Well, I decided to put them in Brinley's hair Sat. night for church while she was watching the Hannah Montanna- Best of Both Worlds concert on the Disney Channel! She thought it was the greatest! I had her sleep in them and her hair was a little too curly the next morning! I had to keep pulling on her curls to relax them, but it turned out really cute! I didn't even get an "after" picture, can you believe it?
2 comments:
What!?! No after picture? You'll have to do it again. :)
Totally remember those! I used to put those in Kaeleigh's hair for about a year every Saturday night...then I figured out her hair was curly the whole time...thank goodness was my thought then. Now she has the hard to do curls. curly on the bottom and wavy on the top. It is starting to change again...hmmm? Ch,ch,ch,changes are heading her way I think. Oh, yahoo for those days.
Sommer, I can't believe I forgot your b-day...it's always on my calendar even. So sorry my friend. Please forgive me and accept my late birthday wishes for you. I am glad you had a great b-day. Mine is coming up. I think I am going to leave this post just hanging out on the computer screen on my birthday. Good job Morgan. Way to set the example! Thanks for taking care of Sommer...she deserves it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment