Over the weekend Zach started not feeling good. Yesterday he woke up with a fever, so we stayed home from church. Morgan got to go to Stake Conference by himself! He couldn't have picked a better day to get sick, when we were younger Stake Conference meant you got a day off of church, I guess my mom knew better than to deal with us kids in 2 hours of sacrament meeting! Ha Ha! So, this morning when Zach woke up, he was burning up, I took him into the doctor and he had a temperature of 103! They ran a strept test on him and it was negative! His doctor said there is a bad virus going around that lasts 4-5 days! YUCK! He hasn't been eating cuz his throat hurts too bad. The only thing he wanted today was a slushie! The kid seriously was down all day today and watched ESPN until he finally fell asleep this afternoon. Boston was so excited he was finally going to have someone home with him and couldn't figure out why Zach didn't want to play with him. We have to give him a breathing treatment 3-4 times a day to help loosen everything up. He's hoping to feel better soon so he doesn't have to miss any football, but the doctor's order's were NO football until his fever is gone!
Boston thought he needed to try it to!
The other day we were going through the dress up box and Boston found these old dancing shoes of Brinley's. He wanted to wear them, and hasn't taken them off since! He even wore them today when we had to go run errands! I didn't care, if it makes him happy that 's great! It drives Morgan crazy that he wears them around everywhere, but I think it is cute!
Here is Zach's arm after a couple of days!
5 comments:
I'm sorry Zach has been sick!! That stinks!! My boys have asthma....and those breathing treatments are a staple at our house during the winter. No fun... I hope he's able to play on Saturday. :o) It's so funny how the boys are....'cause when Matthew got his stitches, that was the FIRST thing he was asking the doctor about. Never mind the SPLIT open head.... He was concerned how many football games he might miss. At least people know we don't pressure them to play, right??!! They just love it... I hope you guys are all feeling good now.
P.S. I love Boston's dancing shoes!! :o) Bo loves to wear Bella's dress up stuff, too. In fact, when I got home from the football game on Saturday....the babysitter answered the door, and there was Bo, dressed up in a Sleeping Beauty costume. It made Jason so proud, I'm sure. ;o) OH WELL.... Talk to you soon!!
We missed him at Baseball Saturday night! Hope he gets feeling better soon.
I sooooo love your blogging skills. Look at you... you have all your cute quotes... Z's arm looks horrible but makes him look really tough. Stake Conference still is a day off at our house. I was also raised that way and the other day I told Mick it was Stake Conference and he said, "Mom, I will be really good and watch it on TV." I know we are aweful but I spend 3/4 of sacrament out in the hall when it's only an hour. I can only imagine what Stake Conference would be like!!! I hope Zach gets feeling better. That stinks!!!
I like your blog. I'm impressed with how much you blog! I'm not good at keeping mine up. Sorry to hear about Zach being sick. Last year I found out the best thing for a sore throat is an Icee! So now anytime I get a sore throat, I head to the Maverik!
Post a Comment