9.11.2008

September 11th?

Okay, so I feel like an idiot!!! When I went to pick up Brinley from school this afternoon, I noticed that everyone had their flags out. I thought to myself "What holiday is in Sept.?" I couldn't think of one, so I kept driving. As we drove up Main Street there were MORE flags! I was racking my brain and just could not figure out why all these people had their flags out. I even asked Brinley if they talked about the flag today at school, and she said Yes, but couldn't tell me why! So, finally after it was driving me crazy, I called my cute friend Dee Dee, and asked her why. She was so nice, and didn't laugh at me, but simply told me that it was September 11th today! I felt SO stupid! Okay, so I have kinda been out of the loop with Zach being sick this week, and all. I haven't been signing off homework, and all that good stuff! But as soon as we got home, I went straight to the closet to get out the flag to hang so I could look like everyone else! I was just so happy to find out why! Ha Ha!

So, I took Zach to the doctor tonight. He started running a fever again about 5:00. I was like "This is it, we are going to find out what is wrong with him!" So, they decided to run another strept test on him, which I thought they were crazy, but guess what? This time it was POSITIVE!!! I about died! I was just so happy that they finally could tell us what was wrong! We were both relieved when we left the office! So, now he is on antibiotics and should be feeling better soon! Morgan thinks he's going to be playing football on Sat. but we'll see!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Sommer, really...you crack me up sometimes. :) At least you got your flag up at some point! I'm so glad they figured out what was wrong with Zach...what a relief. And thanks for tonight, we had fun!! I don't know why we don't go out more often...BTW, Jon fell asleep about 2 minutes after you guys left. Par-tay poo-per! :) I hope Brinley doesn't have strep too! She probably does though, huh. Poor thing. :( Call if you need anything.