9.21.2008


Boston and Zach spending some "quality" time together watching a movie! They had made a little blanket bed in their room together! Boston fell right asleep!





Last week, Brinley had to make a little doll that looked like her for a school project. We whipped this thing up in about an hour, and she was so excited! It was her first "real" project for school, and she has so much fun! Her teacher is making a book of all the students. Her teacher is great, and always is doing fun things for the kids!



This is Zach at the hospital getting his blood taken. It was his first time ever having this done! I know I am weird, but I always have my camera in my purse, and have to take a picture of EVERYTHING! I'm sure the nurse thought I was a little nutso! Oh, well!

No comments: