9.21.2008


Boston being a monkey at gymnastics!





Brinley and Boston playing "Go fish" together!


The other night I had set out some bread dough to make scones with after dinner. Well, we ended up eating late, and never made them. Well, I fell asleep when I was laying down with the kids, and by the time I crawled into bed I had entirely forgotten about it... until the next morning when I walked into my kitchen, and this is what I found! the kids thought it was pretty funny! So, I still used the dough, and we had scones for breakfast instead! Yummy!



I envy those of you who can keep a plant alive! I have the hardest time! I had gotten this Gardenia at Costco a few months ago, and was so excited to keep this little plant alive! Sounds pretty easy right? Well, I think I may have forgotten to water it a few times... If any of you have a "green thumb" you would like to lend me it would be appreciated! :o)

No comments: