Hey to all you blog stalkers out there! Just wanted to let you know that I am going private! If you didn't get an invitation from me, then send me your email address sommerbingham@gmail.com and I will add you to my list! Thanks! Have a great day!
Hi! You'll have to tell me why you've decided to go private. I hope nothing creepy happened. You're going to think I'm a weirdo, but I've been thinking of going "un private"....so I'm interested in what made you decide. :o) Hope Zach is feeling better!!
5 comments:
Hi! You'll have to tell me why you've decided to go private. I hope nothing creepy happened. You're going to think I'm a weirdo, but I've been thinking of going "un private"....so I'm interested in what made you decide. :o) Hope Zach is feeling better!!
NO fun to have sick kids. So sorry for Zach (and you). Love the pictures of the soccer and football games. Happy days-
Tara
I would love an invite!!!
ejmadsen5@msn.com
oh Sommer---what happened??? i had some freakers too---but just deleted their comments! Kinda scary huh!!! Dang it!
Love ya,
Heidi
oh Sommer---what happened??? i had some freakers too---but just deleted their comments! Kinda scary huh!!! Dang it!
Love ya,
Heidi
Post a Comment