I take way too many pictures of this girl! But I always do with my babies!
She is so funny! This was last Sunday, she lined her babies up by her and wanted the blanket over all of them! I love her face!!!
I had gotten Halle out of the bathtub and she didn't want to get dressed, I was playing with her and Boston thought she looked so funny with her head upside down, it made her hair look really long! He grabbed the camera and wanted to take a picture! (That's my boy!)
She thought it was pretty funny!
On our many trips to St. George we have had to find numerous ways to entertain her! It usually involves the kids gadgets! Right here she is wearing Zach's headphones, it never lasts long, but it's the thought that counts!
As we were getting ready to leave St. George to come home, Morgan was loading the bags into the van, and Halle wanted to go with him. So, we put on her shoes and let her go. She was just hanging out right by him and fell and tripped when she walking. This was her very FIRST owie! I was so sad that my baby had a scrape on her knee! Halle was pretty concerned about it too! She got all the T.L.C. she needed from her mommy of course!
I had to clean it, put neosporin on it, and of course a band-aid!
She found it ammusing to suck on her toes while she was in her car seat!
Even both feet at once!
Just wanted to jot down some funny things of this little girl who is getting too big too fast!
She will be 21 months next week!!!
My hubby will be 36 on Friday!
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE that one with her babies. Soooo cute!!! They are all cute pics. WHat a cutie she is and getting big SOOO fast. :-(
Post a Comment