The Night Before the Night Before Christmas...
Boston's teacher gave him this book for Christmas, it is SO cute! I'm so glad I read it because it helped me prepare myself better. I have everything done that I need to, so that I can hang out and enjoy my family tomorrow! We had a busy day today, but it was all worth it!
We have been doing alot of this at our house this week!
We have been dipping about everything in chocolate!
Even Halle helped!
I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! It has been so nice having the kids out of school all week! They have been so much help! It actually snowed on Tues. and they spent all day out in the snow PLAYING! It was so fun and actually felt like Christmas... until it rained for 2 days and melted all the snow away! Now everything is ugly and brown again! I love a WHITE Christmas!
Here is their snowman!
We got this snowman kit from one of our neighbors, they have been so excited to use it!
Isn't he cute?
His hat looks like it is floating on his head! Ha ha!
1 comment:
Can you believe all that snow is already gone?! :( Oh well, Merry Christmas anyway! :)
Post a Comment