We woke Brinley up bright and early the morning of her birthday. The kids always think it is Christmas on their birthdays and think they need to open their presents right when they wake up. Morgan had to leave for work at 7:30 so I got up and made Brinley's special birthday breakfast and we woke up the kids at 7. Not Halle, we let her sleep! I NEVER wake up my babies when they are sleeping!!! Brinley was pretty sweet when we woke her up, even though she was tired!
This was her face when she walked down the stairs and saw her cruizer bike sitting in the living room!
Boston made his sister a special present. He made her little elf, santa, and reindeer puppets on popsicle sticks. He drew, colored, and glued them all by himself! He was so excited to give it to her!
I caught Brinley yawning right as we were singing to her eating her breakfast!
We aren't used to waking up that early before school, so I had time to curl Brinley's hair. She loves it when I have time to do her hair cute! She was lookin pretty stylin when she headed out the door for school!
These are her new boots she picked out at Journeys for Kids!
(high heels and all!)
She of course chose her FAV place to eat... Teppanyaki Steakhouse. This is her walking up the "red carpet" feeling like a queen...
as her brothers opened the door for her like little gentlemen!
The ice cream sundae at the end was almost her favorite part of the dinner!
"Hangin" with Dad!
Her cousin gave her these cute p.j.'s from Justice. Had to get a pic of the kids together!
Sonnet came over after and brought Brinley her favorite candy bar... not one... but 4!
Brinley and I went and got pedicures, I would say pretty spoiled!!! This was her first "real" pedicure! She loved getting pampered! Who doesn't? :)
Here she is on her new cruizer bike! So cute!
The 2 littles were sleeping, too tired to stay up and party! It was actually a pretty quiet night! It was so weird with them sleeping!
Sonnet and the kids!
This year instead of a traditional cake I decided to get an ice cream pie at Cold Stone! It was so yummy! It was Cake Batter ice cream with Cookie Dough in a Graham Cracker crust! The best surprise of the day was when I walked in to get it I saw that there is a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory inside Cold Stone! (Where have I been?) I had to get my sweet girl a carmel apple, one of her many faves!
Brinley's GOOFY side!
No comments:
Post a Comment