The 6th grade at Zach's school does a Country Fair every year. Why they choose to do it in December, I'm not really sure... When Zach came home and told me about it, I was dying at all the things they had to do!!! I was thinking in my head, "Really, one more project I have to do?" Well, it turns out they do almost ALL of it at school! It was fabulous! And a great chance for the kids to have to do something on their own... hahaha! No, really, Zach worked really hard on this project, and put alot of time into it... and the best part of all, he did it by HIMself!!!
It was so fun to go to the gym and see all of the different things the kids had done!
I was way impressed!
They each chose a country to do their report on.
Zach chose Greece.
I'm not sure why, but he did.
He drew all the maps and typed everything out,
and made THIS flag!
Way to go Zach! We are proud of you!
Science Fair is next... can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment