This year we went to the school Christmas sing. They have it every year, but for some reason I never hear about it until after the fact... The parents aren't really invited, cuz they don't have room for everyone, but for the parent's that want to go, and actually know about it go!
They hold it in the gym, and are actually really organized about the whole thing! The only thing I wish they would have done was invite the P.M. kindergarten class to come sing since it was held in the morning. I took Boston and Halle with me, and he really wished that he could have sang with everyone!
It was really fun to watch and listen to the kids sing. They have the same songs they do for each grade, so by the time your in 6th grade, you know all the songs! I love Christmas songs, and it is so magical when kids are singing them!
Zach and his buddies from his class.
My sweet little Boston in his kindergarten program.
It is always my favorite!
They are SO cute!
Here he is doing his part for the Twelve Days of Christmas...
He had his VERY own part, and surprised us all when he sang,
"A Partridge in a Pear Tree"
all by himself, with his cute little voice!
(yes, I got it on video!)
Here he is with his little reindeer antlers on!
They get so into each song, I love it!
Halle had quite the week at the school, she was pooped after it all and fell asleep in her carseat, which she hardly EVER does! And I loved her little hands folded together! So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment