Halle is getting quite the little personality as she gets older! She is so much fun! We are totally enjoying her, and she still has us all wrapped around her finger, all 5 of us...
One day she was crying while I was in the shower (which happens quite often) and wanted to get in with me, so I let her in, and she stayed in for awhile after and was loving it!
I think this was after her shower... she sees me use a Q-tip and always wants one for herself. I put her in her crib so I could get Boston out of the tub and he busted up laughing when he saw her!!! She had put the Q-tip in her ear and forgot to take it out and went on with life! She had no idea what we were laughing at... it was so funny!
This was the next morning after we got back from Logan and the kids suitcases were sitting on the floor. I had given her a little bowl of cereal to eat and she climbed right inside to have a seat and eat her breakfast! :)
I don't even have the words to explain how cute this picture is...
3 comments:
Guess what I am finally doing.... Blogging! You are doing so awesome! I loved reading the last 3 months of posts!
She is so cute! She is growing up so much, she looks so big now. I love all those silly, fun stages too. It is so fun to be a mom (usually, lol!)
she is tooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment