Even though October flew by, with all our sickness (see post below), we still managed to keep plenty busy! Here is a recap of our month...
I was able to go with Boston on his first field trip as a kindergartner! We went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. It was pretty much like Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point, but was fun to go somewhere different.
They let the kids right in with the animals at the petting zoo which I thought was awesome, it's not every day you have ducks, pigs, and goats walking around at your feet! The bad thing is, it had snowed the day before, so the ground was REALLY wet! Everything was MUD, but the kids still had a blast running around!
This is a picture of the little group I was in charge of, minus 2 kids who didn't want to jump up on the haystack! Boston was such a good helper keeping track of everyone for me! He made sure we all stuck together!
Boston played in his last flag football game! Here he is with "coach daddy".
I remember this is first day Brinley got sick, and I had to leave her home in bed so I could go watch Boston play his last game. :(
My mom came down to spend a few days with us because Zach was supposed to get ordained, but that was the weekend he got sick, so we had to post pone it. My mom decided to stay with us anyway, since my dad decided to move to St. George without her.
I just love this picture, she will probably kill me for posting, but it just shows what a fun grandma she is. I was coloring her hair one morning before Boston went to school and he thought it looked fun to mush her hair around like I was doing... so he had to try it out! She is doing horsies with Halle on her leg. My mom is so much more relaxed now that she is retired! It is so nice for her to have extra time now, I always ask her if she remembers what it was like when she worked, personally I don't know how she ever had TIME!!! :)
Look at that smile!!! That isn't something you see all the time with this little girl! She is getting so much more playful now that she is getting older! Halle loves to get on the bed while I am folding laundry and play in the clothes! She loves me to dump the basket of clothes on her and she will play, try to put shirts, underwear, and whatever she can on her head. If she walks in the room and I am folding laundry, she stops what she is doing and climbs right up on the bed! It is so cute!
My brother Rhett and his family stopped on their way home from St. George for Fall Break! The kids had so much fun together, we hadn't seen them since school started!
My sister, my mom and I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the Witches. I had never been before but had heard alot about it! Zach didn't come with us, cuz he was sick, but I'm sure he wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as the little kids. The atmosphere was really fun, and they had lots of cute fun things for the kids, but that place just sucks the money right out of ya! Every time I turned around the kids wanted to do something else that cost money! Grandma was alot more willing to bring out the bills than I was! Thanks mom!
We went and ate at Archibalds after! It was so yummy! Worth the hour long wait that we had to get in!
Morgans brother Jason and his wife Ashlee had their TWINS on the 12th of October! They are truly a blessing, and are both doing good! We were so excited to go see them at the hospital that Morgan skipped football practice and we got a babysitter for the kids and ran out the door! Those are both things that NEVER happen!
But it was good to get out, and go see the sweet little things! I was in HEAVEN holding them!
Luke was 5 lbs 8 oz and 18 inches long.
Aubree was 5 lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long.
Aubree was 5 lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long.
Our kids were so sad they didn't get to come see them, and they still haven't seen them cuz we have been sick! Sorry kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment