11.12.2010

ReFlEcTiOnS WiNNeR!

A Few months ago my kids came home with a Reflections paper telling what the theme was and when the projects were due. I've never had anyone be interested in doing it, and I have never encouraged it, because really, who has time for another "project" if we don't HAVE to do it? But Brinley really wanted to enter, and I wasn't going to tell her no! She did everything herself, I really was amazed at what she came up with!
The theme this year was
"Together We Can..."
She entered the 3D art and used modeling clay to make little people.
She chose the theme
Together We Can Make a FAMILY!
She had a family sitting around the table together eating dinner! I wish you could see it up close, she really put a lot of detail into each little thing! She had so much fun doing it, and just did it at home on a Saturday.
Well, they just had the awards ceremony last week and they announced the winners at school, she came home and told us that she took 2nd place in the whole 3rd grade!
We were thrilled for her!
Way to go Brin!
These were taken at the awards ceremony at the school.

WINNERS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Brinley did that!! I think her idea was really cool. I loved all your posts Halle is such a joy :)

Lots of Love,

Bobbie Jo