
This morning the kids wanted to ride their bikes to school. It has been so nice the last few days they think it is summertime! They were outside ALL day after school yesterday, in their swimming suits getting wet and running around with the other kids on our street working on their tans! :) We are definitely ready for some warm weather here!
(I hear it is supposed to rain/snow tomorrow) Nice! So, anyway, when Zach opened the garage this morning I noticed my purse was sitting on the front seat in the van, along with my keys, and the ipod was in the dock! All I can say, is we live in a trusting neighborhood, cuz my doors were UNLOCKED! Now, some of you may do that every day! But my husband is so paranoid, he is usually locking the doors before I'm done getting everything out of the car! My van was in the driveway cuz the garage is full of bikes and other things (hey who needs a garage to park in anyway)! All I can say is I am glad that nothing was stolen, cuz I never would have heard the end of it from Morgan!
(this picture has nothing to do with anything, just thought it was funny of Boston being silly!)
No comments:
Post a Comment