Today my hubby turned 35! He came home early to be with the ones he loves the most! His FAMILY! We had a relaxing afternoon and the kids all had their activities and places to be tonight, so he had fun playing taxi mom which is usually my job, but he thought it would be fun to take them since he usually isn't home to do it! It was nice to stay home with Halle instead of having to strap her in her car seat that she hates, like I usually do!
I made him his moms chocolate oatmeal cake which is his FAVE! Halle went to grab it and stuck her fingers in the cake when we were getting ready to sing, she loved it and wanted more! She made a huge mess, and I had to throw her in the bath when she was all done, but it was worth it!
The kids and their daddy!
Morgan is an awesome DAD and would do anything for these kiddos!
But who wouldn't do anything for these cute little faces? They are pretty cute, if I say so myself!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!
I Love You!
2 comments:
Love the pics Sommer-Halle is a little chunk too, she is sooo cute! Zach weighs about 25 lbs and is 7 mo today, he is huge, but I just love it! So jealous, I want to go to St. George too!!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!! What an adorable family.
Post a Comment