4.21.2010

HaPpY 9 MoNtH BiRtHdAy HaLLe!!!

Sadly my baby girl is 9 months today!!! Where does all the time go? It seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. seeming so tiny! Now she is a whoppin 21 pds! I take her in for her check up next week, so we'll see if she has gained anymore since her last ear infection when they weighed her! :(
This little girl LOVES to stand!!! She pulls herself up onto anything, it will only be a matter of time till she starts walking along things! Probably just in time for when we get our new couches we just bought today! :) She will pull herself up on something and bounce up and down for a bit, and either yell for me to come get her, or eventually she just falls! She says ma ma ma all day long and bubba (Zach likes to think she is saying his name!) Just the last couple of days she has started putting her arms up and saying "a-da" over and over! I love that she is crawling now, it is so much fun! I love to be in the bathroom doing my hair and have her come peek around the corner! She gets so excited! What fun she is! I would just die without her! Boston is her protector when the kids are at school! He is so good to her and LOVES her to death! He has never been jealous of her, that's what's nice about having him older! He is my big helper for sure! We love you little Halle! You will be turning 1 before we know it! We are going to enjoy and savor these last 3 months till then!

I love this picture of Halle touching Zach's hair! We gave him his mohawk "do" a little early this year, and she was checking it out!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I LOVE that a week and a half after Thomas' "birthday" I get to see Halle's blog of her "birthday". It is fun to see how they are pretty much in the exact same phase of crawling and pulling themselves up. They are getting too big too fast!