My sweet little baby hasn't been doing enough of this lately... That is... SLEEPING!!!
The kids went back to school this week after being out a week for Spring Break! It was so nice to have them home. It gave me a little taste of what the summer will be like! They are so much help to me! No wonder my baby just started crawling! She is always being held! We just love her too much! We headed to St. George late friday night and spent five days there hoping for some sunshine, but instead we got rain! It beats the snow that they had up North though! It was still nice to get out of town, and we always have a place to stay with my parents condo there, so that is nice!
Boston and Halle were both sick and both had ear infections, but the kids were dying to go swimming, so we took them anyway! We went to the new pool in Washington City where we used to live, it was so nice!
We also went and hiked the Narrows, the kids favorite place! It was raining so we didn't stay long, but it doesn't take them long to zip up to the top!!!
The kids right before you head up the "crack" as Boston calls it! :)
On Easter Sunday we took the kids over to the temple and took their pictures after Conference was over, they were troopers, I took a million pictures of them, Halle wasn't feeling too great and wouldn't give me many smiles, but as soon as we got home she was happy as ever! Funny little girl! Brinley on the other hand wanted to strike a pose under every tree, bush, flower, you name it!!! :)
My cute kiddos on the steps at the temple!
On Saturday we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt with my mom's side of the family at the park. There were a million kids there, I can't believe how big everyone's families are getting! There are 4 babies all born within 2 weeks of each other (Halle's age) but cute little Lance wasn't there, so we didn't get a picture of all of them! My cousin Tara is so awesome to put this together every year. The Easter Bunny even showed up this year, and had his picture taken with the kids, but those pics are on my mom's camera... Halle wasn't loving the grass in this picture... My mom's birthday was also this day, she turned 65! We had a surprise birthday dinner for her that night at my aunt's house! She had a great birthday surrounded by her family who she loves dearly!
My cute nieces Kaysha and Kyla with Brinley and Boston
(Oh, Zach and Morgan ditched out on the Egg Hunt to go watch my nephew play baseball in Mesquite, they had a great time!)
In March Morgan was able to go to Florida with CHASE bank! He earned this trip for doing such a good job at his branch and I was supposed to go with him, but wasn't ready to leave my baby! :( I figured there would be plenty of other opportunities to go and this just wasn't my time! Next year is the BAHAMAS... I am hoping he is going to make it! His brother Matt was supposed to go with him but ended up not making his flight out of Phoenix, so Morgan was there all by himself, well with other CHASE bank managers, and their spouses... sorry honey! :(
This was the view he had right outside his room...
Morgan with some of his buddies... sorry I don't know their names.
This bird was sitting right on the boat when he went Deep Sea Fishing, he thought the kids would get a kick out of it. Yes, I sent the camera with him, and he actually took pictures! So NOT like him!
This is what my little Halle is up to, she gets into everything and I LOVE it! Funny how you relax a bit with your 4th one!
We were also down in St. George for our first baseball tournament of the year in March! The weather was beautiful! This was Halle's first time in the swing, and she actually liked it I was surprised! She never liked the baby swing at home, so I didn't know how she would react. Boston hated the swings at the parks until he was about 3!
I didn't get any pics of Zach playing baseball, but I stole some from my friend Emily. Thanks for the great pictures! I absolutely LOVE this one of Zach swinging the bat and SMILING!!! That's what everyone always says about him, is that he is smiling NO MATTER what he is doing! What a good kid! I just love him!
#34 up to bat
The kids of course enjoyed some swimming again!
This was Boston both nights after the games! He was totally pooped! The weather was really crappy and we had night games both days. There was a huge wind/sandstorm and it was so cold, so we watched alot of baseball from inside the car!
Halle taking a nap on the couch. I never lay her on the couch to sleep and she had rolled over on her belly onto my favorite blanket and just looked so cozy!
We got new carpet last month and I LOVE it! It is so soft and CLEAN! We have been in need of new carpet since we lived in this house, but I guess it took a sweet little baby crawling around to convince my husband of that! We are all on the floor alot more now, cuz it just feels so good!
Halle started crawling right after we got it! Yeah!
I thought this was a cute picture of the boys laying down watching t.v. when all the furniture was moved out! Boston even fell asleep! I still haven't got my house put back together! I'm loving the emptiness of it all! Oh, and I sold our huge leather sectional that has never fit in our family room on KSL! So we have been without a couch for about 3 weeks now! Halle has lots of room to crawl around!
Sorry for such a long post, but it has been driving me crazy that I hadn't posted for so long! I really want to make my blog into books, so I love to journal about everything!
2 comments:
I am with you on not putting everything back together after the carpet, I love the feeling of space. Looks like you guys had a great spring break despite the rain!
this was a fun spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment