11.23.2008

SuNdAy!

I love the weekends, but I mostly love Sunday because we get to sit around all day just being together doing whatever we want, which means we usually don't have to go anywhere! The only thing I really have to worry about is what to make for dinner, and I usually worry about that on Sat. So I would have to say that on Sundays I don't have to worry about much! I also have a Sunday free calling right now, being in scouts, so that is extra nice too! I just love my kiddos! They do the cutest things! Oh, and my other favorite thing about Sunday is that we are always guaranteed to eat dinner together, which during the week doesn't always happen.  Today at dinner the kids were being so silly! Brinley started by laughing at something and couldn't stop! She had tears running down her face she was laughing so hard! Well this resulted in all of us laughing, we just couldn't help it! It is always good to laugh for no reason at all! Needless to say I didn't get any pictures!

After we got home from church Brinley went upstairs to change, and I couldn't figure out what was taking her so long.  She came down and was so excited for me to come up to her room.  To my surprise, this is what I saw! She had made her bed (without me even asking her to) and put all of her favorite animals on it! What a cutie!
Last week I rearranged the couches in the living room and Boston has been loving playing behind them.  Zach taught him that it's a good hiding spot.  So, after lunch today he ASKED me if he could take a nap back there! I said "Sure you can!" so we got him a blanket and pillow from my bed and within 5 minutes he was asleep! It is unusual for my kids to just fall asleep by themselves, I always have to lay by them... so this was a rarity at our house!






3 comments:

Crista Tovey said...

Hey Sommer, your pictures are so cute! Brinley is such a sweet little girl, and they are all growing up so fast. We will have to get together after the holidays, I would love that.

Ashlee said...

You guys are so cute. I love your new family pics they turned out so cute. I keep telling Jason I want to go get some done, but he never has anytime :( I had no idea Morgan had to have surgery on his foot that is crazy. Is that the same type of thing Laurine has on her feet? I can't wait for your St. Johns post.....
P.S. We need to get together sometime.

carrie said...

Hi Sommer! I'm with you....I love Sundays, too. It's so fun to just SIT....and not have to run this kid here or this kid there.... Your kids are always so cute, smiley, and fun. How do you do that? They never seem to be doing anything naughty. BTW, it was fun hanging out with you the other night. I hope we didn't scare you off from being our friend....by being so silly there at the end. :o) I think you're awesome...and so adorable. I look forward to getting to know you better. (like I said, if you're not TOO scared now. ha ha) Let's get Allyson to go with all of us sometime and we'll go grab dinner and hang out. It'll be fun. Jessica told me that you liked listening to your friend's Forgotten Carols music. I'm sorry if we ruined the magic of the evening....with out sick and twisted humor. ha ha We should all try to get together again before Christmas. See you soon!