12.11.2008

Getting the mail has never been so fun!

K, I feel like a slacker, I haven't even taken the time to blog since Thanksgiving! And here we are almost 2 weeks from Christmas!  I LOVE this time of year! Every day this week I have literally ran to my mailbox to see who is going to send us a Christmas card next! I have gotten at least 2 or 3 every day, so please don't let me down! Keep 'em comin! :o)  It is so much fun to hear from everyone! I didn't get our Christmas stuff out before we left for Arizona for Thanksgiving, so the day after we got home, I made many trips up and down the stairs bringing all my Christmas stuff up! I've decided it is alot of work!  The kids and I put the tree together, well it was mostly Zach! I think he could have put the whole thing together himself!  I will have to add some pictures from Thanksgiving later.  We had a great time!  I was so set on getting my cards out that I opted not to do a letter this year! I have done one ever since I can remember, but I had to let it slide this time! And anyway, with my blog I feel like I have been catching you all up on what has been happening in our lives!
Brinley's birthday is on Sunday, I can't believe my little girl is going to be 7!  I will for sure do a post for that!  Happy hustle and bustle to ya'll!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Who are you kidding? I know it's not you running to the mailbox... I saw little Bosto running as fast as he could! Sommer, thanks so much for being such a great friend!!! How do you like having 9 kids? Good form of birth control? I luv ya!!!