11.20.2008

Poinsettias and Jazz!


Monday afternoon Morgan had to run up to Layton to pick up 40 Poinsettia plants for work! There was a nursery up there that gave them a good deal, and you know Morgan, he would drive clear across the state for a good deal! When he got home the kids were so excited to help him carry them all in the house. Brinley and Boston surrounded themselves in the plants, it was so cute! My sister was over giving the kids piano lessons and was going on a date to the Jazz game afterwards. We thought that sounded like fun too, so at 6:00 decided to go! Morgan got on KSL and found tickets, so we decided to take the kids. They had so much fun, and of course always love getting treats while we are there! I think we spent more on treats than we did the tickets! Ha ha! After the game was over (the Jazz won! Way to go Jazz!) Zach wanted to walk down close to the court, he thought it would be awesome to sit down there that close for the game. Well, Jeff Hornacek was there and there were about 20 people waiting in line to get their picture with him. So, of course the kids wanted to get their picture with him! Of course he was before their time... he was one of their best players when Morgan and I were dating! But it was still fun to see him!



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sommer! I LOVE the family picture...am I the first one to say that? What a cute idea to have you and Morgan in the background!!! (hmmm...if I ever knew a photographer, I just might steal the idea! Lucky you-I don't!) Are you using that for your christmas card? I'll act surprised! Are you coming for Thanksgiving? Hope to see you if so! Call me.

Jessica said...

I love Hornacek!!! That is so awesome! I love your family pic too. What a cute idea for you and Morgan to make out in the background! HEHE!!! No they really are cute. I love little Bostons hands his pockets. Hope you guys had a fun hang out tonight! I miss seeing you every day... ok.. who am I kidding... a few days a week!