11.23.2008
Morgan's surgery...
Friday morning Morgan had surgery on his ankle. He has had a cyst on it that has been bothering him for quite awhile, and after seeing his foot doctor and trying different things, they both decided that to cut it out would be the best thing to do. It wasn't until during the surgery that he realized that underneath the cyst he had a bone spur, which he also removed! Morgan has been feeling great, you wouldn't even know that he had anything done... but I'm sure that's just the tough guy in him! He is supposed to keep it elevated and goes back to the doctor on Monday for his follow up appt. He thought this would be a good time to have it done where he had time off for Thanksgiving. We are heading to Arizona on Tuesday to go to his parents house.
Me and Boston went up to the hospital after I got the kids off to school. He was so happy to see his daddy! Morgan woke up even before the surgery was over, and was asking if he was done yet. He was ready to go home. I expected him to still be asleep laying on the bed when I got there, but no he was up sitting in the chair and was ready to walk out the door! I really think that he was just afraid I was going to take pictures of him sleeping! He wasn't real excited that I had the camera there!
This is the lovely boot that he gets to wear until the doc says he can take it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment