11.02.2008

HaLlOwEeN '08


This is "Grandma Z"... on Monday Zach told me that he wanted to dress up as a Grandma, he had said all along that he didn't want to dress up and was just going to be a football player. So all week long I went scrounging around for parts of his costume...and this was the result! I thought he made a pretty cute grandma! :o)


This was Boston by the end of the night... we had a LONG day and he ended up falling asleep in his costume. He got to come to the school with me to help with the kids Halloween parties, and had lots of fun! He loved being in his costume ALL day! He had been wearing it around all week long, but whenever it was time to go somewhere I would make him take it off. So, on this day when he got to wear it, everywhere we would go he would say "I get to go in my costume?" He was so excited! I took him to lunch after we were done at the school, and he thought it was pretty cool that all the other kids were in there costumes too! We walked around to every house in our ward for trick or treating... we had never done that before. Our ward didn't do a trunk-or-treat this year. We were all tired by the end of the night and I actually ended up carrying Boston. That was fun, I'd already had my workout for the day.


Here are the kids in their costumes.


My sister Sonnet dressed up as Batgirl with Brinley, she thought it was so fun! Sonnet is definitely the "fun" one when it comes to stuff like this!


Sonnet always comes trick or treating with my kids on Halloween, just on our street, this is them before they went out. We didn't even end up doing our whole street (we left that for last) the kids decided they had enough candy, so my sister took us to this way cool house in American Fork. They had a Haunted House set up in their yard, and many, many, other things! The kids thought it was way cool! This is when Boston fell asleep, when we were on our way home.
It was a fun day, but I'm always glad when it's over!!!

3 comments:

cfarar said...

Cute Pictures! Love it Zach, you make a great grandma.

carrie said...

Your kids look great. I love Zach's costume!! Bella wanted to be Batman so bad, after she saw Bo's costume...and I should have gotten her a Batgirl costume, too. Glad you guys had fun!!

Ashlee said...

Zack looks awesome. That is so funny, lipstick, pink purse and everything. Brinley and Boston are so cute. How fun for Brin to have Sonnet dress up like her. Sounds like you guys had a happy Halloween