11.21.2008

Family Pics!


Here is a sneak peak of a few of our pictures we had taken last weekend! I still haven't decided which one I'm going to use for Christmas cards... so you may be seeing these again! These were taken up at the amphitheater by the Mt. Timpinogas temple in A.F. The kids were so good, I thought they turned out so cute! Family Pics are a lot of work, but WORTH it!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you know what a beautiful family you Binghams really are...easy on the eyes, and the best human beings we know! Is it totally uncool to say again that we really miss you! Wouldn't it have been fun to have you here to watch the BYUvs.Utah game...even though our boys lost~still would've been a blast! GREAT PICTURES!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

I deleted because it posted my comment twice...sorry!

carrie said...

I love your family pictures, Sommer! Your kids are so cute and photogenic. You have such a beautiful family!!

Laney said...

Sommer,
Not sure I know how to do this but I am attempting to leave you a comment, yes I know don't be shocked but I had to tell you how cute these pics are. You all look good in every pic. I guess beautiful people are easy to photograph. We can't wait to see y'all at Christmas...
Love, Steph

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Your pics are so cute! How did you get everyone to pose or sit still? They were great pics! It is alot of work.

cfarar said...

Your family pictures turned out really cute. Who took them? We just did ours last Saturday. I can't wait to see what they look like. See this Saturday! I am excited.

Kari said...

Beautiful pics ... you can't go wrong with any of them for your cards!!