The other night before bed Boston got ahold of my camera and was taking pictures of himself! I know sounds scary, but there were some hilarious pictures on there! I loved this one of him and Halle together!
Boston seriously says some of the funniest things and is constantly cracking us up! I just wish I wasn't brain dead and could remember half of what he says! I know yesterday he said several things that I thought, "I need to write that down". And of course I can't remember today...
Every day when I take Boston to school he goes and opens up the sliding door for me so I can get Halle in, then runs around to the other side and opens my door for me, then runs back to his side to get in and starts the car for me (usually to warm it up cuz it's so stinkin cold outside) I mean seriously what 5 year old does that? He is so cute! One day he was waiting for me to come out the door, and was just sitting in the van with both doors open (Halle's and mine) waiting for us!
Today when we were getting in the car, he said "This is getting tiring"! haha
So, I thought I better post about it while it lasts...
Another ear infection for both him and Halle! I took Halle in a week ago and him in this morning! At least he is old enough and can tell me his ear hurts! He was pretty excited he got his own pink medicine! He loves that stuff!
2 comments:
How cute is that? He sounds like such a little gentlemen. How sad they have ear infections. Poor babies! I hope they feel better soon!
Boston is so freaking cute! What a little gentleman. I just blogged about ear infections and pink medicine too!
Post a Comment